So What is Homeschool Highlights in My Father's World??
It's a way for us to connect and share with other MFW families
Only family-friendly posts, from family-friendly blogs :)
- This link-up was created for inspiration and encouragement …... so try to visit a few of the other links, and leave at least one thoughtful, encouraging comment. If you come across someone's simply amazing idea, please come back here and share it with the rest of us in the comments, so we can all be sure to be inspired!
- If, for some reason, you're not able to pull a great post together, may we suggest you at least share something...one tidbit about your week...one picture. Please don't feel like just because you had an 'off' week, you can't participate...seeing that other families actually have 'off' weeks too, may be the most inspirational post from the entire link-up!
- Sign up on the Linky. We've gotten the most emails/comments on this one. We realize a lot of homeschool moms have just started blogging, so here are our simple instructions for linking-up:
1. right click on the title of your post, copy shortcut
2. click on 'enter link' at Discover Their Gifts or 2 ladybugs and a lizard
3. paste shortcut in link, add your name, leave your email
If you don't understand, or if we run into any problems, we'll try to work them out...feel free to email one of us, and we can try to walk you through it.
- Please link back to the current Homeschool Highlights in MFW post here at 2 ladybugs and a lizard or at Discover Their Gifts, somewhere in the body of your post so that other MFW readers will know where to go to join in the fun.
We usually put this at the end of our posts like this:
" this post is linked to Homeschool Highlights in MFW at Discover Their Gifts or 2 ladybugs and a lizard "
- You can also add the graphic (at the top of the page and in our sidebars) to your post and in your sidebar if you'd like.
- Our plan is to have each new weekly link up by Friday or Saturday.
We are excited for the new school year and to get the weekly posts back up and running!!! We are also in the process of contacting each family that is signed up on A Mama's Story 2012 - 2013 My Father's World Blogroll. Still, please help spread the word in case there are any other MFW families out there that would like to participate